Advertising Law Resource Center
- Advertising Compliance Service
Features, Subscribe, Sample Issue, Use Your Credit Card
- Calendar of Events
Important Conferences Listed!
Guestbook, Article Listing
- Ads and Free Speech
Political Advertising, Hyperlinks, Lanham Act, Commercial Speech
- Advertising Lawyers (pdf's)
Saving Time, Recent Articles, Representing Client Advertisers
- Advertising Law Resources
Key FTC Docs, Key FDA Docs, Latest FDA News
- Free Information Online
Issue, Article, Register
- Great Features
Links, Calendar, Site Map
- Net Advertisers
Books, Costly Violations
- Net Tools
Advertiser, Agency, Consumer
- Consumer Alert!
Diet, MLM, Pyramid
- Consumer Documents
Car Ads/Loans, Food, Health
- New and Developing Areas
Links: 26 Categories, Links: Int'l.
- Other Areas
Advertising Law Books
- Tobacco Advertising
Latest News, Headlines, AG Release, Settlement, Timeline
- Archived Advertising Law News Briefs
2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
Advertising Compliance Service provided this online Sample Issue, which originally appeared in Advertising Compliance Service in an earlier issue - Bulletin #611. (Your free preview of Advertising Compliance Service: PDF - published in 2012 - is found here.) Here's what Issue #611 contained (Click on each topic to read):
- From the Editor in Chief. This feature appears in every Issue of Advertising Compliance Service. It describes the contents of this Issue.
- Brief News of Note. The latest advertising law-related news for the previous two-week period.
- Filing Instructions for Contents of Issue. Each information-packed article is filed in an appropriate "Tab" for your later reference. An arsenal of research tools including an extensive Index and numerous Tables speed your research.
The following are the titles of the articles that appeared in that Issue (Click on any article to read the full text of that particular article):
- "Lessons Learned in Interactive Advertising: E-Mail Advertising", by Liisa M. Thomas, Esq., Winston & Strawn LLP;
- "Fever Over Viral Marketing and Other Techniques Spreads: Rx for Compliance," by Joseph J. Lewczak, Esq., Davis & Gilbert, LLP;
- "ACI Conference: A Follow-Up"
- "Weight-Control Advertisers Hit With $25 Million in Penalties, Consumer Redress"
- "FTC Staff Advisory Opinion Offers Guidance on `New' Products"
- "Lanham Act Case Involved Google's Adwords Program and Keyword Meta Tags"
- "NAD Article Looks at Recent Cases".
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.