Advertising Law News Briefs
NEWS ARCHIVE: 2001
JLCom Publishing Co., LLC in conjunction with The Advertising Law Resource Center is pleased to present this section, Advertising Law News Briefs. CLICK BELOW on each month for 2001 advertising law-related news briefs involving such federal agencies as the Federal Trade Commission--the most important advertising regulatory agency--the Food and Drug Administration, (and, occasionally, the Federal Communications Commission, the Security and Exchange Commission, and the Environmental Protection Agency), and the courts. We encourage you to visit often as the Advertising Law News Briefs sections are updated frequently. To read online advertising law-related news briefs for other years, click on the appropriate year below.
BRIEF NEWS OF NOTE: 2001
CLICK BELOW on each month for 2001 advertising law-related news briefs involving such federal agencies as FTC, FDA, (and, occasionally, FCC, SEC, and EPA), and the courts.
1999 News | 2000 News | 2001 News |
2002 News | 2003 News | 2004 News
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.