International Advertising Law -
Advertising Self-Regulatory Organisations
EASA, European Advertising Standards Alliance, is the coordination point for the views of national advertising self-regulatory organisations across Europe.
To determine international advertising standards, you must be aware of the advertising laws, rules and regulations of each nation. The following organizations are individual self-regulatory bodies with the responsibility of national advertising self-regulation: Please read the disclaimer before proceeding.
Austria - Österreichischer Werberat
Belgium - Jury d'Ethique Publicitaire
Canada - Advertising Standards Canada - ASC
Czech Republic - Rada Pro Reklamu - RPR
Denmark - ReklameForum
Finland - Liiketapalautakunta - LTL
France - Bureau de Vérification de la Publicité - BVP
Germany - Deutscher Werberat - DW
Germany - Zentrale zur Bekämpfung unlauteren Wettbewerbs
Greece - Enossi Diafimistikon Etairion Ellados - EDEE
Hungary - Önszabályozó Reklám Testület
Ireland - Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland - ASAI
Italy - Insituto dell'Autodisciplina Pubblicitaria - IAP
Lithuania - Lithuanian Advertising Bureau
List Continues Below
Netherlands - Stichting Reclame Code - SRC
New Zealand - Advertising Standards Authority of New Zealand - ASA
Poland - Rada Reklamy (RR)
Portugal - Instituto Civil da Autodisciplina da Publicidade - ICAP
Slovakia - Rada Pre Reklamu - RPR
Slovenia - Slovenska Oglasevalska Zbornica - SOZ
Switzerland - Commission Suisse pour la Loyauté / Schweizerische Lauterkeitskommission - CSL/SLK
United Kingdom (UK) - Advertising Standards Authority - ASA
Clearcast, Advertising Services
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.