Federal Trade Commission: Mega-Settlements and Mega-Penalties - 2003-2006
Federal Trade Commission: Mega-Settlements and Mega-Penalties - 2003-2006. This 67-page Report explores 100 of the largest FTC settlements and/or civil penalties reached or sought in advertising law-related cases during the years 2003-2006. It is not available for purchase separately
This comprehensive booklet is divided in four separate parts (i.e., Part I: 2003, Part II: 2004, Part III: 2005 and Part IV: 2006). Each part highlights 25 of the largest civil penalties and/or FTC settlements levied or sought by FTC in advertising law-related cases in that particular year. In each one of these sections, we include:
In order to obtain this booklet, you must be a new Advertising Compliance Service subscriber. For more information about ACS, click here now. To order ACS, follow the "Order" links both at the top and bottom of this page.
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.