Information and Resources on Business Opportunities in Internet Marketing
Business Opportunities in Internet Marketing:
The following are a variety of useful web links and resources involving business opportunities in Internet marketing:
- FedBizOpps.gov. This federal government website "is the single government point-of-entry (GPE) for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Government buyers are able to publicize their business opportunities by posting information directly to FedBizOpps via the Internet.
- Commerce Business Daily. United States Government's free version of listed federal procurement opportunities and information.
- SBA.The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides information on various programs that can help you position your business for contracting opportunities throughout the federal government.
- Business.gov is the official business portal of the U.S. government, including resources to help you understand your obligations under advertising and marketing regulations concerning these specific topics:
- Alcohol Beverages
- Computers & Internet Services
- General Resources
- Health & Fitness
- Housing & Real Estate
- Outdoor Advertising
- Product Labeling
- Telephone Services, Advertising of
- Truth in Advertising
- MLM Legal. MLM Legal contains interesting articles and information about legal developments affecting the Multi-Level Marketing and Direct Sales Industry. For example, the site contains a page devoted to FTC's Proposed Business Opportunity Rule Resources and Analysis.
- Business Opportunity Defined. Wikipedia defines business opportunity - or biz-op - in part as involving "the sale or lease of any product, service, equipment, etc. that will enable the purchaser-licensee to begin a business."
- Business Opportunities Weblog. A moderated list of business opportunities for entrepreneurs that includes chronological archives and extensive links.
- Net Based Business Opportunities Pamphlet. Website provides full-text of government publication concerning Net Based Business Opportunities and links to additional information on MLMs and business opportunities.
- Business Opportunity Resources. FTC has extensive page links to websites of other organizations, including links to state information, Franchise and Business Opportunity FAQs, North American Securities Administrators Association, and more.
- Entrepreneur.com. Web pages devoted to home based business and at home business opportunities, including information and articles on legal issues, zoning issues, home based basics, how-to guides, home based business ideas, and more.
- Business Opportunity Information. Articles, examples, links.
- Multilevel Marketing Plans - Online Pamphlet. Website provides full-text of government publication concerning Multilevel Marketing Plans plus links to additional information on MLMs.
- Pro-MLM Website. Website lists state and federal regulatory sites and MLM attorneys.
- Ten Big Lies of Multilevel Marketing. Critical article about MLMs.
- TRUTH ON MLM. MLM research, statistics, law enforcement, news, articles, case studies, and more.
- What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing?. Website devoted to Anti-MLM resources, cases, and information.
- Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). The main thesis of this site is that MLMs were once legitimate, but now are scams.
JLCom Publishing Co., L.L.C. is the publisher of Advertising Compliance Service. For over 34 years (from Sept. 1981 through Dec. 2015),Advertising Compliance Service was the authoritative - and comprehensive - source of information for advertisers and advertising agencies -- and their attorneys because it is a "must-read" for every attorney advising clients on advertising and marketing issues. One of the 27 advertising law-related topics that was regularly covered by this newsletter/reference service focuses on "False, Unfair, Deceptive" Advertising".
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.