Advertising Law News Briefs
MAIN NEWS INDEX
This Main Advertising Law News Index page covers a small sampling of older news briefs involving advertising law that appeared in past issues of Advertising Compliance Service, specifically from June 1996 to December 2004. (Only ACS Subscribers have access to news briefs and much, much more from 2005 to the present.) [To get a better idea of what information our subscribers currently have access to, read our sample issue that's available online.]
These news briefs originally appeared in past issues of the three-volume Reference Service, Advertising Compliance Service. They are just a very small sampling of the information contained in each Advertising Compliance Service issue that's sent to subscribers twice each month. (For subscription information, click here now.) These selected advertising law news briefs examined an advertising law-related action during the month indicated below.
Advertising Compliance Service has been in continuous existence since 1981 and has many of the top advertisers, advertising agencies and attorneys in the U.S. as subscribers.
1999 News | 2000 News | 2001 News |
2002 News | 2003 News | 2004 News
Advertising Law-Related Articles
- "12 Key Advertising-Related Laws You Should Know"
- This article examines 12 key advertising-related laws that you should know about before you review your ads to make sure your ads don't run afoul of these laws.
- "10 Things to Do So Your Ads Comply With Advertising Laws"
- This article discusses 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with advertising law's many requirements.
- "10 Tactics to Use So Your Ads Comply with Advertising Laws"
- This article presents 10 tactics you could use to help your ads comply with the many laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your advertisements.
- "10 Major Advertising Law-Related Concepts"
- This article is a useful review of 10 key areas you should look at when you're reviewing your advertising to determine whether it's in compliance with the numerous laws, rules, regulations and guidelines that may affect your ads.